NEW: Prayer Journal for Riverstone Baptist church ministries: Click: https://docs.google.com/a/riverstonebaptist.org.au/presentation/d/14uY9cMEFZ7VnyvlyJgSGbCQePlMNaww9sHmaSQ3O5gE/edit?usp=sharing
"This is what the Lord Almighty says: Take these documents, both the sealed and unsealed copies…and put them in a clay jar so they will last a long time." Jeremiah 32:14.
Administration supports the Pastor through the implementation and monitoring of the administrative management of the Church Office and assist other members fulfil their roles by providing adequate administrative support.
If you have any administration questions, queries, quandries or quizzes please contact:
Administration is responsible and accountable for:
- Child Protection Compliance - The role of recording and ensuring all documentation is obtained and held together with the Baptist Union approved training for all current leaders was adopted. Awareness of the churches WHS and legal requirements was advertised within the Church Bulletin.
- Workers Health & Safety (eg. Incident Report Forms) - Pursuant to the WHS Policy we have a WHS Working Group to review policy and practices, communicate to the eldership and train fire wardens and leaders. We invited our nurses to be first aid officers and conduct fire drills.
- Church Bulletin & Church Directory
- Communicate & Provide Information
- General Ad-hoc Church Administration
Please request Policy documents via the above e-mail address. Thank you