At Riverstone Baptist we value our children as a very important part of our church family. We offer 4 separate children's programs.
The Ark, WAVES and JAM Time meet during our morning service on Sundays, while Play Date meets on Wednesday morning.
A playgroup for children 0 - 5 years and their parents/ carers.
Come for some morning tea, singing and dancing, story and play time!
When: Every Wednesday during the school term
Time: 9:30 - 11:00 am
Venue: Norwest Christian College Crn Regent and McCulloch St, Riverstone (in the room behind the hall)
Cost: $4 per family/week
Contact: Reem Reid on 0425 277 135
A Sunday School for 1-5 year olds with music, playing, craft and stories. Every Sunday morning from 10am.
WAVES (Worship and Very Exciting Stuff)
A K - 3 Sunday school at church for kids. It includes music, stories, games and activities. Every Sunday morning from 10am.
JAM Time (Jesus and Me)
For Years 4 - 8. A fun time of exploring God's word, hanging out and eating food! Every Sunday morning from 10am.
These groups aim to:
- Encourage children to see God in their world
- Teach children the word of God and plant seeds in their hearts that they will remember as they grow up
- Encourage children to pray, worship and develop other spiritual disciplines such as reading the Bible and remembering Bible verses
- Make church a fun and exciting place
- Encourage children to serve others and share their faith with non believers.