Every Sunday Riverstone Baptist comes together as a whole community. This is time of honouring God as well as meeting with and encouraging each other.
We are currently offering two morning services at 9am and 10:30am with a joint morning tea at 10am, however, due to the restrictions on gatherings, you can only attend if you register for one of these services. Please contact us to register. If you are not someone who has registered for one of these services, do not fear, we still have our online service, that will go live at 10 am on Sunday morning and can be found here.
IF YOU ARE COMING TO CHURCH PLEASE NOTE:
- You will need to ‘book in’ to attend the services. There is a limit of 50 per service. Please contact us to register.
- There is a joint morning tea at 10 am - it would be really good if you could come to the morning tea at 10 whether you are at the 9:00 or the 10:30 service.
- In line with government recommendations we are recommending everyone wears a face mask while at church.
- There will be hand sanitizer and cleaning between each service.
- At this stage, restrictions state that we can’t sing as a congregation during our service, but we can have a message, a children's talk, and some socially distant fellowship (yes, there will be tea and coffee).
- Children's programs and a crèche are currently on hold however there will be a kids talk and an activity sheet available with pencils etc for the younger ones. Also feel free to pack some activities for your kids to do during the sermon.
- Please remember to stay home if you are sick.
- The parking situation at the school has changed. There is no parking in the first car park, but the side parking closest to the oval is available, as well as ample street parking. We encourage you to leave the onsite parking for those with young kids or those with mobility needs.
Missed a service and want to listen to the message again? You can download or listen online from our Audio Messages page.